The Revolutionary Eyebrow Treatment That Lasts is Now in Milwaukee!
We are SUPER excited to announce that Get Dolled Up is offering the newest and hottest beauty treatment: MICROBLADING. We are the first salon on the East Side and North Shore of Milwaukee to be offering this, and we are over the moon ecstatic to share it with our guests!
You Are Worth It.
It doesn’t matter if you like them arched and feathered or straight and bold, eyebrows are arguably the most important facial feature. If you’re not satisfied with the ones you have, there are so many ways to update them, including brow gel, pencils, and even tattooing. But now there’s a very natural option that delivers semi-permanent results. Ladies, we’d like to introduce you to microblading. Unlike the sometimes Sharpie-esque effects of permanent makeup, microblading is more of an embroidery of trompe l’œil strokes that look just like real hairs.
Complete Treatment only $495!
Not only did my eyebrows turn out amazing, but Arri was so great! Very detail oriented, took her time, and made sure I was comfortable throughout the process. Can’t wait to go back for the touch up service!
Get Dolled Up.
We know you probably have tons of question. So here just a little information about this game-changing eyebrow service. Microblading is a way of semi-permenant make up, where through a manual process of inserting pigment into the upper layers of the skin we create the desired fullness and shape of eyebrows. Results last up to 18 months after which the pigment fades leavng the skin and natural brows exactly how they were. Results are natural and flawless as we leave a natural hair-like effect on the skin.
Prepare for Microblading
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day of treatment.
- Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or Ibuprofen 24 hours before treatment.
- Do not take omega3 (fish oil) 1 week before treatment.
- Do not tan or have intense sun exposure 3 days before treatment.
- No waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, laser or any other intense treatments 2 weeks before treatment.
- Shower and fix your hair as you need to take extra care not to get your brows wet for several days.
- Increased sweating, practicing sports, swimming, hot sauna, hot bath or jacuzzi, sun tanning or salon tanning.
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycol Acid on the face or neck.
- Picking, peeling or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment.
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
- Drinking alcohol in excess as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles or motorcycles.
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab.
- Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from moisture. During the shower keep your face away from the shower head. Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post microblading procedure, However, experience has shown that by following these aftercare instructions these symptoms may quickly disappear.
- Once completely healed, always apply a layer of sunscreen SPF 30 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly.
- The touch up is recommended 4-6 weeks after initial treatment.
- During your touch up, the artist will fill in missing hairs, add or make hairs longer or just achieve a darker color.