First off, we would like to give you a big congratulations on your engagement! We know that your wedding day is a very special day for you and your partner, and at Get Dolled Up you can guarantee that we will treat it just that way. We’d also like to thank you for your interest in booking your wedding party with us. We hope this information will help answer any questions you may have regarding your special day. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to call or email us.
We're here for you!
You have a vision in mind. We will help you prime and perfect it. Specializing in high end bridal hair and makeup as well as fashion forward colors, cuts, and many more beauty services.
4312 North Oakland Ave Shorewood, WI 53211
Before / After
Bridal Hair Trial
Bridal Trials are important not only for you as the bride, but for the stylist as well. It gives the stylist the opportunity to gain knowledge of your hair texture and pliability. This will aid in the stylist learning what products work best with your hair to ensure they produce your desired look, as well as making sure the style lasts for your special day.
- During this appointment, your stylist will style your hair as it will be done for the wedding day. You can contact us to schedule your trial at any time. However, we recommend scheduling the trial about 3-4 weeks before your wedding day. We also recommend that you schedule your trial run for a day when you have a party or social event to attend. Keeping in mind, we offer trials Tuesday through Friday.
- Bring all hair accessories/veils/jewelry you may want to try, to help make your decision.
- On the day of your trial as well as your wedding day, please come with hair fully blown dry after adding either mousse or gel to it. Blow dry your hair straight back with either a round or paddle brush. If you need professional prepping products, we do have traveling kits available for you to purchase in the salon.
- Wear a button-down shirt to make changing outfits (if needed) an easier task.
- Your appointment will begin with a thorough consultation with a Get Dolled Up Wedding Stylist. We encourage you to bring any pictures of hair and/or makeup that you are considering for your special day.
- When you leave your trial, we recommend you try on your dress or something in similar style/color. Please remember that the hair and makeup you have just had done will look completely different when you have different styles of clothing on. If at that point, there are any changes that you would like to see in your hair and/or makeup, please feel free to contact us so that we can update our notes in your file and prepare for those changes.
- Bridal Up-do $100+/$110+ On-Site
- Formal Up-do $85+/$95+ On-Site
- Thermal Styles (no wash) $50+/$60+ On-Site
- Wash (in Salon Only) and Blowout $45+/$55+ On-Site
- Makeup $55+/$65+ On-Site
- Eyelash Application $15/$25 on-Site
Bride: Up-Do’s, Formal Styling and Blow-Outs: start at $85 in salon / $100 on site
Bridal party/ mother of the bride: Up-Do’s, Formal Styling and Blow-Outs: start at $75 in salon / $85 on site
Flower Girl (9 and under) Hair: $45 in salon / $55 on site
While you may have found the perfect up-do for your wedding day, your hair might be too fine or not long enough to pull it off. Hair extensions can help add volume, length, texture and/or chemical-free color to any style. Starting at $350 and up, we offer bonded, tape-in and clip-ins extensions customized just for your hair. Complimentary consultations are provided.
Complimentary consultations are provided.